Every year we hold our popular summer retreat in beautiful Whistler, BC. It’s jam packed with amazing activities, mentors, and unforgettable good times. Our mentors include certified CrossFit coaches, a yoga teacher, and a nutritionist. All of whom are dedicated to building up strength and consciousness in young people through healthy & active living.
The 5 days are filled with safe and challenging CrossFit (strength & conditioning) classes, invigorating yoga practice, movement exploration, leadership building, games, hiking, and hands on experience in creating healthy & tasty meals. The youth have of time to learn from inspiring mentors, explore Whistler, and to get to know other youth & themselves in a more meaningful way. The retreat is for them to be exactly who they are, build friendships, and self-esteem.
This retreat is aimed to provide youth with the invaluable skills in order for them to excel not only in their active pursuits but, more importantly, in their community and in life.
WHO: Youth ages 14-19
WHAT: 5 day CrossFit, Yoga, and Leadership Retreat
WHERE: Whistler, BC
WHEN: August 14-18
COST: $650 + tax
- 4 nights accommodation in a Whistler Lodge [gender separate
rooms] 10 bedrooms + 10 bathrooms
- 3 healthy + tasty meals every day [including snacks throughout the day] with help from a certified Nutritionist
- CrossFit, Yoga classes and outdoor/group activities
- Transportation from Vancouver to Whistler
- Swag bag (t-shirts, journals & more)
- This cost encompasses any other group activities that the youth take part in during their stay in Whistler.